Unlock your supply chain to stretch your capital budget
Premier has over 150 contract categories with more than 550 contracts to meet your needs in:
- Clinical equipment
- Non-clinical equipment
- IT Services
- Consulting services, fees and contingencies
Premier’s Capital and Construction Services team can help you:
- Align your design team of architects, engineers and interior designers with opportunities in our capital portfolios.
- Integrate our suppliers’ solutions into your construction procurement processes through the construction community that service your needs.
- Make informed decisions regarding which suppliers best meet the needs of your project.
- Keep projects moving forward and prevent any time-consuming roadblocks.
- Develop the most cost-effective and transparent methods for contracting to help you unlock savings like never before.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
VP Client Services
About the Premier continuum of care program
The Premier healthcare alliance helps organizations manage their supply chain to cut costs while improving quality of care. Members of the continuum of care program benefit from industry-leading prices offered through Premier’s contracts, innovative tools and solutions and knowledge-sharing. Premier has the largest non-acute group purchasing organization program, serving more than 91,000+ sites across the continuum of care. Join us as we continue to set new standards in healthcare costs and quality.